Yangon- Inle (B/ L/ D)
Transfer to Taunggyi over night on the ways, a small town habor town and formerly the sit of Sawbwa, the ruler to Inle. On the way visit to Shwe yan Pyae Monastery and then Nyaungshwe proceed to Hotel by boat. After check in, drive to the Inpawkhon village for lotus and silk weavings. Over Night at Inle Lake.
Inle – Bagan Sightseeing (B/ L/ D)
Early breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport for flight to Bagan. Upon arrival at the Nyaung U airport, transfer to the hotel checkin. Along the way to hotel, visit the Nyaung U local market, and then to Shwezigon Pagoda, built with sandstones in the early 11th century, visit Ku Byauk Gyi (Wet-gyi-inn), a temple with beautiful mural paintings, and then to Htilominlo temple for its Architectures and to the Ananda Temple, famous Temple in Bagan, built in 11th Century. Then visit to make photo stop at the tallest temple measuring 61 meters_ Thatbyinnyu ‘temple of omniscience’ and dating from AD 1144. Lake afternoon, visit to Dhammayangyi, a massive looking temple dating from AD1170 that is famous for its interlocking mortar less.
Bagan- Mt.Popa- Bagan (B/ L/ D)
After breakfast, drive to Mt.Popa, the extinct Volcano to see the so called Oasis of the dry region and home for the Nats (Sprits).(50 km and about 1.5 Hour drive). Along the way stop at tPalm Family workshop to see, how they produce the jiggery and palm drimks.
Photo stop near the base of the Crater, where you can take a visit to the Nats shrines. You have to climb the 777 step uphill, if you want to see the panoramic view to the vicinity from the top of the Crater. After that, take a visit to the Popa Mountain Resort for the view point. Drive back to Bagan. Overnight in Bagan.
Bagan-Mandalay Sightseeing (B/ L/ D)
After breakfast, Check out early from hotel, Driving 5 Hours to Mandalay upon arrival proceed to Amarapura, 15 km from Mandalay. Sightseeing includes U Bein Bridge, a 200 years old wooden bridge from Kongbaung dynasty. Visit Mahagandayone, a famous Buddhist monastery where more than a thousand monks live and study the Buddhism. Visit to the traditional hand woven silk workshop. Late afternoon, drive to mandalay, along the way visit the Mahamyatmuni Buddha Image, the most visited Buddha Image.
Take a visit to the stone carving, gold leaves workshop and the Tapestry workshops. Late afternoon, visit MyanansankyawShwenandaw (Royal palace) , Shwe Kyaung (the golden palace Monastery) for its wood carvings and Kuthodaw Pagoda, which is known as the World’s largest Boook for its marble slabs with Buddhist Text. Enjoy sunset from Mandalay Hill and overnight in Mandalay.
Mandalay – Mingune – Mandalay (B /L /D )
After breakfast, proceed to jetty for boat trip on the Ayeyarwaddy River to Mingun, about 11 km (1 hour) upriver from Mandalay. From Pier, first to Mingun Pagoda, the unfinished 50 m Height Pagoda. From top of the pagoda you can see the panoramic view over the Ayeyarwaddy River. Then to the Mingun Bell, weighing 90 tons and claimed as the largest uncracked bell in the world, and Hsinbyume pagoda, to see the aspect on the Buddhist cosmology. Return downriver to Mandalay. Overnight in Mandalay.
Yangon Arrival Sightseeing (B/L/ D)
Early breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport for flight to Yangon. Today’s sightseeing begins with the Sule Pagoda. City Hall and other colonial buildings in the city center. Visit to Strand Hotel and Nan Thida Jetty, where you can see the daily life of the local people. Take a walk in the Kandawgyi Lake to see the Karaweik Hall. Drive to Chaujhtatgyi, reclining Budddha image (70 m long), and then Bogyoke Market (Scott Market). After that, visit to the famous Shwedagon Pagoda, the landmark of Myanmar. Overnight in Yangon.
Yangon Sightseeing (B/ )
Today is your own sightseeing by your plan, after that transfer to airport and have a good journey.
*********** End our program ***********
|Tour Type||Inbound Tour|
- Accommodation at the hotels with daily breakfast as per mention in the program
- Meal as per mention in the program
- All transfers, excursions that mentioned in our program.
- English speaking guide take care throughout program. If you need other language guide, please mention when you start your booking.
- Domestic Air Ticket
- Optional tours and other meals are not mentioned in our program.
- Personal expenses such as: drinks, mini bar, room service, telephone calls, laundry, souvenirs and etc.
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars per person.
- Other period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers.
- We collect 50% payment when you confirmed your Booking. Another 50% will be collect before arrival 30 Days.
- Travelling previous is start from now to until February 28.2017